PUBLIC PRIVACY STATEMENT
2. We are required to collect your Personal Information in order to process your order and to communicate with you. If we cannot collect from you the minimum amount of Personal Information required, we will not be able to process your order, and your order may not be accepted.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
4. At times, we are required to collect personal information in the normal course of providing services to our customers.
5. Also, we make use of “cookies” on our platforms. A cookie is a small software message sent to your web browser by our web server. Your browser stores the message in a file and the message is then sent back to our servers each time your browser requests a page from our servers.
7. Most Internet browsers are set up to accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you will need to adjust the settings of your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your computer.
8. When you click on links and banners on our sites that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to that third-party’s privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the internet, we cannot be held responsible for the actions of any third-party websites.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
9. We may collect the following information from you:
• Your name and contact details, such as your physical address, email address and phone number;
• Your gender, birthdate;
• The name of the domain from which you access the internet;
• The date and time you access our sites;
• The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our sites; and
• Other information you may supply to us.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
10. We use the information to customise our services and plan product development so that we can provide you with relevant consumer information and notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you across iRUN and any of our Partners.
DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
11. We may disclose information we hold to our directors, officers, employees and other associated companies for business purposes and marketing or remarketing purposes through our websites or other social media channels. Some of our associated companies with whom we share personal information may be located overseas.
12. We may also disclose information to third party service providers or contractors. The countries this information may be disclosed to will vary from time to time.
13. Sometimes we use third party platforms and services to process sales, store and analyse data and information, provide web support, send marketing messages, deliver products or otherwise deliver information. These services are hosted and managed by organisations other than ourselves, and some of these services are hosted overseas.
14. Your personal information may be stored in a secured and encrypted form overseas (e.g. in data storage and cloud computing facilities operated by us (or by third parties on our behalf)).
15. Where applicable information is shared with these third parties, they are obliged to observe the confidential nature of such information and are prohibited from using any or all of this information other than for the purpose for which it was provided.
16. We will disclose information to a law enforcement agency if we are requested to do so by that agency in relation to suspected unlawful activity.